UI TemplatesSingle Assets
UI UX KitsComplete Kits
BriefsPractice Like A Pro
FontsCombos & Families
Styles GuidesColors With Type
Jobs100% Remote Jobs
RoadmapDiscover our plans
Senior iOS Product Designer
We combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier.
We are a 100% remote company with just over 40 employees working across the globe every single day to build products that enrich people's lives. We combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people's lives easier. Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 50 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
What are we hiring for?
We are looking for a senior member of the design team for our Translation Studio.
The Translation Studio comprises our suite of translation apps, covering our Apple-featured, and leading translator app by revenue in the US (last 12 months), TranslateNow, along with TranslateNow - Keyboard and TranslateNow - Photo.
When working in one of our Studio teams you will need to bring an entrepreneurial mindset. We do not just do what we are told - we do what makes sense, make data-informed decisions and add value to our users always.
You will work with a close-knit team of Studio Members (Director of Studios and 2 senior members of the technical team) - who will be tasked with delivering value to our users - measured via key metrics (e.g. our App Store Ranking, revenue, retention and so on). While you will be driving the design side, your responsibilities extend all the way through, as if the apps are your own. We are all jointly accountable and jointly benefit from the success of delivering value to our users.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial spirit - You latch on fast to deliver value to your users and you are outspoken, assertive and opinionated to make it happen;
- Knowledge of how to bring it all together - We may start small, but we have big ambitions. You can bring a growing team together, collaborate and build a team environment that excites you every single day;
- Passion, drive and interest - We all love what we do. We love apps and the value we can provide to our users, as well as staying on top of everything happening in the market both from a user perspective and technically;
- Creativity, vision and ownership - We need you to bring that confidence from a design perspective and build out your design system/vision for the Studio as a whole.
You will be owning the apps as if they were your own. Be ready to:
- have fun, and get your hands dirty;
- build world-class user experiences end-to-end;
- collaborate with technical and non-technical members of the team;
- propose ideas;
- build wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mock-ups;
- delve into the data;
- complete user research;
- understand complex requirements and more.
What's in for you?
We offer a fully remote, results-driven work style that enhances productivity and quality, providing excellent work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect with our international team through coffee calls, team meetings, and hackathons.
- Proven startup with significant ambitions;
- Flexible work environment, 100% remote;
- Apple hardware environment;
- USD350.00 Annual Home office set up;
- Air Stipend 3000 USD/year, paid over 12 monthly installments (so you can cover health insurance, home office, learning, wellness, etc);
- USD200.00 Annual Meet a Team Member Stipend;
- Air Academy;
- Flexible PTO;
- Retreats- Next year we're off to Cancun 🇲🇽🚀
Are you passionate about building world-class software? Do you aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to build and grow products at scale? So your desired skills and experience include:
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- 3+ years of professional experience designing mobile apps in iOS;
- Proficient using Figma (we use this), and nice to haves: Sketch, Adobe XD, or InVision;
- Experience with user research tools such as Usertesting, Lookback, or UserZoom;
- Experience working with Jira (the team will be working with Kanban);
- Experience with graphic design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects;
- Knowledge of design systems/style guide tools such as Abstract,Brand.ai, or Frontify.
About this role
Salary Range (USD)
Technology, Information and Internet.