UI TemplatesSingle Assets
UI UX KitsComplete Kits
BriefsPractice Like A Pro
FontsCombos & Families
Styles GuidesColors With Type
Jobs100% Remote Jobs
RoadmapDiscover our plans
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative designer to shape the ongoing evolution of our visual identity standards at Olo. This critical member of the Marketing team will collaborate with other content creators (internal and external) and partner across teams at Olo to influence and build on-brand, visual content in a variety of mediums (slides, graphics, website, emails, long-form content, ads, video, etc.).Reporting to Olo’s Sr. Director, Content + Creative, the Design Manager will play a pivotal role in how Olo shows up in the marketplace—lending strategic design direction and taking a hands-on role in creating design assets.You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Shape and execute Olo’s design strategy alongside internal and external contributors while remaining up-to-date on design trends and best practices
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in the design process, ensuring the delivery of exceptional audience experiences and impactful visual design
- Maintain a design language system, and shepherd training and adoption with internal users and agency partners
- Create design assets to support sales pitches, performance marketing campaigns, product launches, events, and internal initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to scope new projects—determining objectives, relevant priorities, and timelines
- Organize and maintain a library of creative assets
- Use briefs as creative input for designing new or updating existing assets
- Act as a champion and enforcer of Olo’s brand guidelines
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years of proven experience in a design role, preferably in the tech or restaurant space
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise across a variety of platforms (digital, slideware, etc.)
- Proficiency and flexibility to design in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, PPT/Google Slides, HubSpot, Webflow CMS
- Grasp of design principles and how those manifest in accord with demand generation and product marketing goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to present and articulate design concepts and strategies to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A collaborative approach that allows you to learn from internal and external resources while guiding stakeholders on design best practices
- Track record of producing tangible results via inspiring design
Nice to Have
- Light video skills that would allow us to edit and add production value to already captured footage
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $90k - $120k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don't meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you're excited about this role but your previous experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About this role
Salary Range (USD)